Good Morning blog world!  I slept in sort of this morning... I did not get out of bed until 0815.  Nature called at that point and I had no choice, well I guess I had a choice but the alternative was not at all inviting.  Ms. Lily was up at her usual time but daddy got up with her (after some nudging). So far I have rewashed one load of laundry and just washed a second load.  Gotta hang this load out on the line then feed the chickens and goose. Kids have been bathed and are down for naps. I will be lucky if they rest 30 minutes but it is just the two of them today so not so much chaos.  That isn't entirely true.  They got a bath because they helped themselves to some peanut butter while I was looking for their shoes. Picture to be added later... then while I went to get the camera to document my evidence little Lily "painted" every thing she could touch a lovely shade of tan. She was so wrigglely I could not get a really good picture of the skin treatment!

Now chickens and goose fed, clothes hung just have to set up my sewing machine in a place that can be semi-permanent. First 4yo needs cinnamon toast.. no I am not psychic she just requested food and after the usual list is given she picked toast with cinnamon. what strange Monday... both girls took real naps! I still did not get anything done but it was the breather that was nice. Usually it is so chaotic I cannot hear myself think.

Now having heard myself think I may have been better off not hearing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...