Tuesday...

 I have plans for today. It starts with letting DH drive to kiddos to school. Then I move on to getting the kitchen organized. There are a multitude of phone calls to make. Hopefully my day won't be tangled up in the phone cord. I also have decided based on events in our life that I will not be working as many days outside of the home. I like working but there is too much going on right now.

Tuesday came and left, and nothing new was revealed in the process. I have continued with doing the shifts that I signed up for. I will finish this month, but no more will I work overnights, it is too hard to recover. Tonight, we are having tacos for dinner. Meal planning has gone out the window. Not even the kind where you just pick a "meat of the night" type are even going on. Every night I am just winging it because I cannot think. Is it the lack of sleep? Or all the things going on? Or maybe it is just the way things are for now.

Dinner is almost done and so am I!


The Bees, however, are not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow