Winter Wednesday

 It is Wednesday and another month is waning to the end. We have a winter storm warning today and DH was sent to pick up the kids from school early because the roads out here are iced over. A certain young miss stayed here waiting for the other kids to return from school. When he arrived all the way to the school it turned out that the roads in town were fine. So, he is going to hang out there until they get released from school at the normal time.


SIL is having a constipation day, so we are tied to the bathroom. My grandbaby is a potty snob it turns out. After some relief was experienced, the dear child pinched her own little nose and whimpered "tinky" and began to gag. Luckily, when SIL is in this state she is very caught up in her own "issues" and did not notice. I removed the child from sight and put her on a little chair next to my computer with an iPad. Temporary solution for sure.

Little miss made her own "tinky" and had no clothes here
so, she had to wear the undies gramma made until her clothes were clean and dry

In an effort to try and organize my days and find some personal time, I tried writing down everything I do each day. This way I can try and see where maybe I can squeeze in some time to sew, or read, or crochet or just figure out what is next for that day.  Well, my time trying to do that task came to an end and did not produce the desired results. Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

When the kids came home at the regular time. I had a light snack ready for them. So, when dinnertime came, I was not expecting anyone to be ravishing, but alas they wanted to know what course was next and I was rude sadly. I received my just desserts when I fixed dinner, and no one wanted any. Not even me, but I ate a bowl just because.

It is late I will close and hope for better results tomorrow. SIL has warned me that she is sure that tonight is going to bring "night terrors". I must be going to jail for electrocuting her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow