Texas or Texas toast

 My goodness, I never gave much thought to writing things in a formal record such as a Bible. Last night I received a lesson from SIL. Okay, not really a lesson as she was asking me on what to do. I have no idea. She has even registered the deaths of her pets. Who am I to decide if that is right or not? Apparently, she thinks that I am the one to decide. I think I am not the one to decide.

The oldest had homework and it was all on the computer. I dislike computer homework. I am not competent enough to help them. Soon, I may have to return to homeschooling them as we are considering moving. It seems that south Texas is looking appealing to DH. I will have to do a little research into what is available for work and such but moving the kiddos in my opinion would require at least a brief period of homeschooling.

Then there also what to do with SIL. I am not sure that DH has taken her welfare into consideration. We will have to discuss that.

I cannot imagine that I would be on a sailboat. If I forced to move to Texas, I suppose I will at some point have to give in and get on one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow