Hi Ho Hi HO it's off to work I go...what!? I am off today?

Sad but true folks I got up this morning rushed to get ready for work, headed out the door stopped at the closest Walmart market for a few things I knew we needed at work and some stuff we didn't need.  Got there three minutes before clock in time rushed to the fourth floor only to find that another nurse was there! YAY! An unexpected day off! Actually I thought she was supposed to work tomorrow not today but hey I am not complaining!  I talked to her for a bit then decided today I would get the lights for our tree at work, pick up another thing I had forgotten, and oh yes get my driver's license replaced!  For about a week now I have been unable to find several things and the last place that I could remember having any of them was in my car.  Normally this would not even phase me since I now lock it every time I leave it. However, my husband also uses the same car and he does not lock it. So there is no telling if my things are just misplaced or...Fast forward five days and continue reading (smile)...

Well I did get my license replaced, not the military ID or the target card shut off but I am working on that.  This week I am getting four days off I am on day three right now and really have not accomplished as much as I would like to have done but I keep plodding along. I can hardly believe it is December already!  We have been culling through closets, weeding out toys, and pulling books off the shelves to donate so that we can bring a little bit of order to this disorderly place we call home.

I have had more than fifteen years and ten kids to help me accumulate all the clutter! Now I am really struggling to get the most important things found and put in a place that can be possibly a forever home... yeah that probably won't happen but I can hope.

You see this camera this little one is holding? I wish I knew what happened to it.  That was a very nice camera and had lots of precious memories on it.  But it hasn't been seen in over a year.  So maybe with decluttering it will turn up... Or perhaps it has found a new home.  We will never know unless it reappears. Or we get this house emptied and it is not here after that. So that can give you an idea of how cluttered my home is.  Or maybe that we cannot find our tax paperwork...

These are some of the things I was hoping to accomplish on the days off that I have been blessed with by one of the nurses being off from school.  She has picked up many days this month so I can burn some PTO and she can get some hours.  So rather than waste any more time morning wondering what I should do I will make the family some biscuits and gravy and get busy looking and schooling the little ones!  Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow