The September finale...

 It is the last Monday of the month and there is a wedding to attend this Saturday. I am debating the drive vs flying, going alone or taking the kids, sending the money I would have spent instead of going at all. The getaway itself would be nice, the drive not so much. The bugs even less.

It is the final Saturday of the month and I have had no time to blog this week at all. Between the water repairs and life in general, nothing productive happened by my hands. I did break down and upgrade my phone. However, I am thinking of returning the new phone today and sticking with the outdated model. The decision on the wedding was made by events that happened here at home and I did not attend. To at least get something done here at the house is more important than fun... at least in the moment it seems that way.


the moon as I drove home last night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...