An Endless Search

Well I have not been a very faithful blogger! In fact I have written nothing in some time now... what with search for pictures of George not going all that well I became rather consumed with the task and neglecting more obvious things. Then housekeeping 101 started here at the ole' homestead and that about killed me and we only tackled 4 rooms! There are officially 2 more full floors to go and 1 partial floor and a loft on the fifth level... the worst part is I probably won't find any pictures of "George" on any of them. Technically we are not even finished with the first level.

Dear hubby finally laid the tile in the entry way to see if I liked the pattern.... I DO! Building your house is definitely not for the faint of heart. As each day passes you think tomorrow I will do this, this and that. Then at the end of each day you find your dream list was a bit too long or maybe not all the needed supplies were on hand or you slept half of your work day away because you were exhausted from doing something else.

One word of advice... never take the roof off of your home during a drought! It will end the drought for sure! Well I shall now tackle so more of the living room and maybe finish what my daughter started in the laundry/pantry room!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow