Hello! Yes I am still alive....which makes me wonder what happens to abandoned blogs?

Life has been absolutely crazy for months!  We started the four year old in ABA therapy, registered the littlest for preschool, gave notice at my full time job and de-cluttered my kitchen cupboards.  Oh and added 5 more chickens to the brood.

I have actually tried to get on the blog several times this past few months but keep getting an error message.  Yesterday I decided to be persistent and get through the error message and surprise I did!
So now being in limbo as far as an outside job is concerned and tax season upon us I find myself further and further behind on the important stuff. Not to mention the 'olé homestead is in disaster mode for cleaning! The hot water pipe keeps breaking or separating whatever it is that it does to not provide hot water when needed.

One car or another needs fixing, you name it and it has happened this past winter. So on to another year with hopes for a better summer... of course those plans for starting the garden indoors to be ready for the warm weather went a wry too. An interesting event did occur, my daughter and son-in-law purchased their first home. So the population in our home decreased by four. My grandkids are enjoying having their own rooms and their own house.  In fact they have only been back to visit on two occasions since the move and that was because their parents wanted a babysitter overnight lol!


(this is a post that never got published this past spring)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...