Another break in...
Well, here it is August and we have been back from the new house about 4 weeks and of course someone decided they needed to break in again. We came back here on the 14th and before the 14th of this month
someone broke into the standalone garage. Second time for that garage and one time for the house is really discouraging. Our neighbor here said she would watch the dogs and cats here so we can go back and secure the other house again. I have decided we are going to put that house back on the market. I have to go to work when we live there just to keep up with the utilities. That makes me uncomfortable as I have to leave the family home alone while I work.
We have never had problems where we live here and never with our house in the Springs. Not saying it can't happen, just saying it hasn't. So, for me I guess it is better to rid myself of the house that is too big anyway and live where I rather not live. Even though I don't see the grandkids here very often I at least know they are not far away and I have neighbors that I can trust.
Today was Tommy's day to get groomed. He actually did very well. It took us 2 hours a far cry less time than the last time we tried and we did get all 4 paws!!
My daughter brought her grooming tools, and I had mine and we went at it while this little cutie pie created pictures for my fridge. While I took lots of pictures of Tommy's haircut, I cannot seem to get my new phone to attach to the phone link. He looks good and we got his paws done really well.
The teenagers made spaghetti for everyone and garlic toast. The day wasn't over until I finally heard from best friend, only to learn that a stroke had been experienced and now this friend is somewhat stranded in Hawaii. Okay, I mean if you must be stranded that is the place to be stranded! Although maybe not so much in a hurricane event.
Hopefully the hospital stay will be short lived, and everyone will return to California and all will be well.




Comments
Post a Comment