Tax Day!! (forgot to post this)

 Of course, it is! Am I ready? That totally depends on what you consider ready. The kiddos did not have school today and that did not enhance my ability to complete things that needed to be completed. I had today off of work, and I was supposed to babysit. But that did not happen. I took today off thinking that the baby would be here, I did not realize the kids would be here. I mentally prepared myself for a houseful of kids. 

Now the youngest of those that live here is bummed as no one came to play today. I continued to sort my way through all the papers that have accrued in the last almost two years of living whilst I awaited the arrival of the kids that were not in fact coming. Now that they are not coming, I can prepare dinner and get clothes ready for school tomorrow. We have events planned for tomorrow and I have work scheduled also, so I hope there is school planned at least.

This is an air-dry clay project that the youngest did

Not bad for no experience with this material. She enjoyed the project. Now to have lots of these lined up for her summer break and maybe she won't be bored. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow