Working on change...

 Yesterday I went for my follow up x-ray for the dislocated shoulder. Radiology technicians are secretly contortionists I am sure of it.  This will perhaps serve them well when they exit the armed services. Today I go for the real follow-up appointment, more on that later. 

It is lonely waiting

It is later and all is well, if you don't count the fact that three providers later and not one gave the same instructions as the other. Life goes on and so do the dishes and laundry! All of my seeds have sprouted and are officially seedlings. As we contemplate what is next this year, I am instructed or begged however you want to view things, to think about what I want in another car. I do not feel we have gotten all the use out of the one we have. It seems to me that it has to be something simple that is going wrong with this thing as opposed to something complicated, or even expensive for that matter.

Regardless, there are more seeds to plant today as soon as I get the dishes finished. After that I am thinking about moving the old oak table from its current location near the window to directly in front of the window so that I can locate more seed trays on it. Why do ideas seem so easy to attain and then the ambition to make them happen runs away at the last minute?

It is now the next day, and no, no tomato seeds didn't get planted. Perhaps today things will get done... perhaps. The travelers are in Toad Suck, Arkansas. I asked my daughter if she remembered being there as a child, she did not. She is about to go into the town itself to do a little shopping. While she ran to town I visited with the pediatrician, it was a day for the youngest to get something to help with the ADHD symptoms.  The provider again asked me about the genetics referral. No I had not made any progress. Guess I will slide that back into my to do list. I let him know that I was mentally exhausted by the end of every day and lucky to make to bed without a migraine.

Today I begged him to give one of us a script, I did not care which of us got one, but somebody needed to leave with medication. He indeed agreed to give the child something to help her focus, hopefully he said we might get 4 hours of focus out of it. I would be happy with that, she just needs help to sit and focus for her studies. We are only required 4 hours a day so that would be enough if it indeed is effective.

As I tried round up chickens for the evening, I was able to keep my once-a-week record for falling on track. Luckily, I hit against the chicken house while still upright and only slightly off kilter. It hurt incredibly as I hit against the still sore left side. Someday I will learn. I think I rounded up all of the stragglers.

cooperative little ladies 

I called the travelers on my way home from town only to find they are now in Tennessee. I thought they were staying in Toad Suck another day. They are not. They were not entirely sure where they were headed for the night but would text once they stopped for the night.

Dinner is done and tomorrow needs to be planned. I bid you good night blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow