Busy days and stormy nights

 Today the kiddos went back to public school, hopefully it will keep them learning and entertained as well. I spent my first morning without them doing tasks that up to now have been impossible to get done. The list did not get finished, but I made a dent in it. Tomorrow I will make another dent in it. Not as big as today's dent, but a dent, nonetheless.

My grand by AW

My Grand by DD and my youngest

My slightly tall teen

During my running around today, I was gifted many boxes for moving from my daughter and her neighbor and my neighbor. Now if I get any down time, I will start filling those boxes. It is now Thursday and there has been absolutely no down time. The kids are loving school so far, but isn't that how it goes? Next week it may be a different story.

fire in the sky

the beginning of a stormy night

more dark clouds

fluffy and bright with dark and scary

more of the same

All of the clouds were from the same evening into night and boy what a night that turned into. Moving has been a roller coaster. One day we are and then we aren't. Logistically it is going to be a nightmare. But once we have this house sold it won't be so bad. Because that will mean we got everything taken care of here. It is just the stress of not being in control that gets me I am sure of it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...