Challenges with houseguests and timelines

 Each week has had its own challenges.

On to what is happening. This morning, President's Day, the dog got a bath. The shower got cleaned. The cats got to go outside for a bit.

This is last week but same cats

I made freezer burritos today, and freezer taquitos. Pretty sure they will be met with skepticism. It is what it is and I had the ingredients so all they can do is refuse to eat them. 

the seasoned ground beef

homemade refried beans

topped with a little shredded cheese

rolled up and ready for the freezer

mini tacos ready to freeze as well

Turkey is struggling today


she wouldn't go into the barn so...

I picked her up and put her into the wagon and forced her to go in with the chickens. We made the kitchen table smaller this weekend.



It really helps open up the area for DH to get his walker through. It is very rare for there to be more than 3 of us in there at a time so small works. Well goodnight blog world.

 Newest fallen tree

The wind here is not like Colorado wind but the number of trees that are dry enough to be dead and fall over seem to be plentiful. That is the second tree along the fence by the turnpike that has fallen this trip down here. Luckily there is a pipe that runs the length of the immediate yard. That pipe prevents the trees from taking down the fence. That is a plus for the property. Now that I am up, I may as well try to get something done.

Our trip to the library today may be delayed.

The morning traffic is starting to pick up along the turnpike as well as on the road in front of the house. This is not a quiet country retreat. It is suburbia with no benefits. I do not long for my other house so much as I long for the right place. My visions for moving to a new property were very different than what I am in. I will give it more time.

I am going to close for now and hope that I find time to rest later today. Happy Tuesday!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More adventures of the lazy and the demented

week 3 for one and week 1 for the other

Travel, Tornadoes and Tired days