post accident

Whew! That was a close one!!! Okay it was a bit more than close...we collided and I have 2 broken legs to show for it.  Praise God for all the bruises and breaks I am doing okay and at home not in a hospital or nursing home! My Volvo will not be returning home ever again... sad but true.. here are some "after the fact" pictures...





So this accident delayed me posting for a few days then when I retrieved my computer from the black bag in the back seat... I was unable to access my blog from Google... not sure why. But thankfully my resident sewing expert also knows how to get around Google! So it has been 9 days since the accident and now not only am I taking care of the 3 year old and 19 month old (now with more help than before) it is being done from a wheelchair!  Talk about a challenge!

My daughter and I are going to try to start selling our creations from home since I will be out of work for a minimum of six weeks and I only have 2 weeks of EIB and PTO combined to fall back on. I sew diapers and waterproof pants and I have been working on pull ups that can used at school for the 3 year old. My daughter designs kids clothes her private label "Simply Kids Clothing" focuses on clothes for kids not just downsized adult clothing.

To start out we may try to list on Ebay but we are still checking out all the options to include our own website.  So see you in a few hours or tomorrow!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow