Sunday... a day of rest

One would think that would be true... unless they live in our house.  The dishwasher is humming and the Preschooler and Toddler are in bed..too bad I am ready to join them! My youngest adult daughter from the bio group left about 2 hours ago for home with her baby daughter; she is so darn cute!!  They spend 2-3 days a week here so her sister who lives here too can babysit for her. So now the older daughter and her husband and two kids are getting homework done, food into tummies and backpacks ready for school tomorrow.  Yes it is a chaotic place to be most nights... and if I am at work the bulk of all the work falls on my daughter.  So if you drop by don't expect Susie homemaker or Betty to meet you at the door! Neither of them have been here lately... not sure why?!

We went to the fabric store after church today and also to Wal Mart. Wow! JoAnn's was packed and we should have turned and walked out.... well we did $30 later. We learned a really neat thing today though... You can use any number of coupons in the same transaction as long as they are not from the same source... for example if you get coupons in the mail from them or a competitor you can use them with a coupon that you get in an email and also with one you may have received on your phone!  Even if they belong to a competitor!!! Just make sure you have purchased enough items to cover your coupons.

Maybe that is not news to some of you but we sure were excited to find out that we could use more than one at a time!  Not that either of us have any business looking at fabric much less buying any!  I haven't made any diapers to sell in at least 9 months and she is on hold with school (fashion design courses).  So really unless it is making money or breaking even we should not be in there! I would like to claim that I am just using what I make for my two and technically I am.  But I should try to make a few to sell so I can justify buying more fabric.

I have to close now so I can clear a spot on the kitchen table to cut the fabric into shapes I can sew thereby justifying today's purchase ;) Good night!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow