Oh where oh where have all the "drafts" gone?

Okay so I will be the first to admit that I procrastinate but really I looked at this blog earlier today and there were unfinished unposted drafts and now.. nothing, nada, zilch!!! So where do neglected blog posts go anyway? In fact I even started a new post which I totally intended to finish and post this evening... oh well.
In that post I was explaining on how I intended this blog to be about the "change of life".  However since starting this blog my dear husband has allowed me to collect two more children... talk about a "change of life"!!! Rearing youngin's at our ages is no easy task!  So now with a 3 year old and an 18 month old whom arrived in our care at ages 6 months and 6 weeks respectively we started down the "parenting" road one last time.  Of course I say that with all respect to the Lord Jesus Christ who graciously allowed us to have this adventure!

With that said I will close this post and try, try ,try to be more attentive to my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow