Viruses and not the just the kids...

So I just spent another week without the computer because I thought I had installed an antivirus program.... nope!  Well really it was put on the computer but it was never set up so my computer has been very ill and had to go to the "doctor" ... again.

But on the bright side with all the down time I did make three pair of pants for Peyton!  Who by the way also had a virus.  Poor little thing has the croup... so it has been a long weekend for her stuck home and isolated from the other kids as much as possible.  Tomorrow we are free to return to preschool and she seems excited but we will see if that goes as planned.

I have three more pair of pants cut out to sew.


Here is a pic of the first pair.



I will have find that picture and put it in the next post....sorry




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow