Blessings, Babies and Binkies

Good Morning blog world! Today is a very nice day here for November. I have my first load of towels on the line, the chickens have been fed as well as the kids and DH has asked fixed the heater fan in my car. So now I can go to work in heat...  I am really trying to get the house in order for the upcoming holidays and it is no easy task.

Not having a dryer for a week really allowed the clothes to pile up and it is time to sort through the summer things and the winter to pack and unpack the same. Not that it will get done this day off, but soon...I hope.

 I took off to town to get a list of things done...but I didn't write a list and I took both little kids. That alone should tell the rest of the story. All I accomplished was getting one gallon of milk, dropping some stuff to the goodwill truck and spending $72.  I am embarrassed that I could spend that much and only get two things on my mental list ....who do I blame?

Before we left I hung the last load of laundry for today and the wind had picked up considerably, almost enough to convince me to use the dryer DH just repaired. Alas I didn't and I came home to the clothes barely hanging on and a sheet and towel and diaper soaker
down on the ground.  Luckily my DH fenced in the play area to keep the two and three year olds contained. That wind break kept the stuff in the backyard.  In years past I have found clothes all the way out to the pasture and some were never found!

Luckily little miss did not lose any binkies! That will make my first day back to work a bit easier on DH.  After all it is Friday....UGH!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow