Finally Friday...on a Wednesday...

Whew! I made it through another work week! It seems like it gets longer and longer each time but it is still Saturday through Wednesday. It does get longer it is a fact. Because I started this post almost a week ago! And here or is Monday and I am still trying to make time to get a post on.  Homeschooling and working are a bit of a challenge at times. At least when trying to teach young children. I home schooled my older children but they were self motivated for the biggest part and wanted to get done as soon as they could.

For the kids to get ready for counting we have started to let them help with processing the eggs. It involves counting them and putting the eggs in cartons. What is work for me is fun for a five-year old!

Here she is with her work table. I did set the cartons around the edge of the table  ...after all we are learning to add not subtract!  She wants to Do the sorting

But her idea of that is throwing the speckled eggs back at the chickens!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow