Ice cold ramblings....on a solar dryer day

Wow! What a day! That was unbelievable! My husband arrived home just in time for me to head out without the kids in tow but it was strictly work related. Now I am home and another load of clothes are on the line for the solar dryer!  Plus a load in the washer! Now it's time to tackle the dishes and the counters!




You know you just have to love a solar dryer! Totally dependent on nature to dry your clothes and as long as the yard isn't full of sage they shouldn't smell too bad!
So I totally stopped by Walgreen's on my way home today and snagged these 15" play balls for the girls for 0.70 yep! seventy cents and they love them! And it kept them busy for 45 minutes!

Today the kids and grand kids are enjoying what seems to be one of the last opportunities to swim this year.  It is icy cold in that pool but they are all into it! So that gives me a few minutes to get potatoes peeled and in a pot for cheesy potato soup today. I know hot soup?! But after they get out of that pool as cold as the water is, soup will taste very yummy! I better close so I can get something cleaned while they swim.

Thanks for stopping by to read my thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow