Old friends, new friends and delusions...

So it is probably best to start with the delusions part of this title.  I purchased this iPad with great hopes of learning something new. And I did after 3 days of not being able to turn the thing on I texted a friend and she explained that the round circle at the bottom of the screen is not the on/off button. It is a tiny little button on the edge of the device at the opposite end of the screen from the circle. There $800 and I did learn something new :)

It is true that I have not started studying much in my second job area but the first area and family have kept me busy these past few months... that and being unable to access this blog have kept me from posting too. We have had a fun month from Thanksgiving dinner to tattoo lollipops and Christmas lights around town.  It's been busy, exhausting and exhilarating all at the same time.
Because every one needs a hero!

And if the tree topples over she can't pin it on just one of us!

Holiday lights at the bird food place

Pinky pie tattoo on our tongues

What a lovely shade of blue!

Just why is it that I don't get turkey?

December always takes me back to my past and there is always one birthday i remember but I have lost touch with old friends and the only thing I can do is wish silent "Happy Bithday" to one whose special day I remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow