A new phone!!!!!..... again ;(

This has been very hard to be without a phone... in some ways very "freeing" and in others very frustrating.  Now it seems my new phone was delivered but I cannot find the package.  UPS does not always leave it at the door.  Probably because it can be confusing trying to find the correct door.  But the web site says it is here and I will find it before it rains... I hope. 

There are plants that must be put into ground tonight too. A last minute run to Walmart yielded more things for me to try and kill. With 18 minutes left on the instant pot for chicken noodle soup I think I will go stick them in ground and look around for the phone too.

Back inside with one minute to spare! And we found the phone! Now for the soup and then put the phone together. Oh  my  it wants me to insert the SIM card but there isn't a little tool to open the tray... Surely there is a little tool in this house somewhere.  I may just put this in the car and try to do it at work tomorrow.

 I worked very late last night and arrived very early this morning 0430 to work on some Plan of Correction things. Tomorrow it must be submitted and chip is coming over early to help me get it done. Leaving quite late today for the time that I arrived and really got started.

Well that's it for tonight I think. There are dishes to do and towels to either hang outside or throw in the dryer.  the clouds are building so I will opt for the dryer this time.

good night world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow