More Bone Broth...

 Another fun night of making bone broth. Of course it still needs another hour of cooking in the instant pot but that is just something that must be done. I hope it turns out as I did not include a pig foot or a beef foot in the pot. :( During the procedure I discovered that my particular pressure cooker will only do up to an hour at a time so the process as whole took longer than the directions called for. We will see what happens. I am waiting for the pot to "release" so that I can set it for another hour and then head out the door.

I intend to leave work by noon so that I could take the kiddos to monkey business and get some studying done while they play. Right now they are on the trampoline and have been since 0555 this morning... good thing our closest neighbor is a group of pigs! The "natural" release process is going very slow and I need to leave for work so.... I might just try to speed things along.

Tomorrow I get to be at work at 0600 to pass meds... fun, fun, fun for a Monday! Oh well what are Mondays for anyway? I could change my mind  and not work for the QMap but.... Too late I am committed, or maybe I should just be committed :)

Oh great now they all want to go swimming :( it is waaay too early for that. the weather here gets really warm but the pool never does!
Even yesterday they were freezing in that thing but it was warm out of the pool. Except for the constant cool breeze that blows here. They have been having a blast in that thing for several weeks now and the littlest little might actually learn to swim this year! She is making progress and she can convince the older one to give her "turtle back" rides in the deeper water :) Not much going on after getting eggs into the freezer and the clothes off the line.
Can't even use my phone.... it just expected that little kids will drop your phone and scramble the screen and cause the thing to not work at all.... but your 37 year old?! She offered to pay for a new phone and she even worried when I wasn't even mad! Guess she thought mom's finally lost it...  But the truth is the thing wasn't working correctly anyway so this was a blessing in disguise. I get to go get a new phone!! Although it would have been convenient if she had done it earlier than Friday... perhaps I wouldn't have had to wait as long to go get one.. Now to actually find enough time to go get one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow