Happy Mother's Day to all who play the role!

Here's to hoping that everyone has a Blessed day today and fond memories to look back on. I took a little time to send a message to my Aunt this morning, I am not the best at sending out messages for special days, but last month one of her sons passed away suddenly so she has been on my mind a lot. As I thought and reminisced on growing up with her in my life I wanted to thank her for the way she influenced me. She dismissed it kindly, and pointed to my mother as having "shaped" me. That is so true!  But I felt it didn't do justice to those who also shape our lives, even if only from a distance.

Good or bad we influence everyone we come in contact with if only for a season. Sometimes we don't even realize the impact. She does not. I must cut this short this morning and get the kiddos ready for Sunday school and myself too. I have a friend who is really into pictures and I haven't sent any in a long time. Probably won't be anytime soon that I send any either; but that is the great thing about friends and family for that matter, they forgive and hopefully forget when appropriate!

Here's to hoping you always have more than you need to keep you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow