First Week of 2026

 Good morning world. It is 2026, the first Sunday of the New Year. Two of my dogs have GI upset and are making a lot of work for me in the clean-up department. I woke up to a terrible smell for one of the critters, thankfully, it was gas. After putting them outside for a bit, I looked at text messages, then of course doom scrolled.

The moon last night

The moon Friday night

Annie my sister's bougie dog

The gazebo from the barn door

Some funny biscuits!

It is time now for me to take the girls on a car ride to another area. Somewhere with a Barnes and Noble or a bookstore of some type. So, I will close for now. The girls and I shall explore the area around us up to and maybe including Tulsa.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More adventures of the lazy and the demented

week 3 for one and week 1 for the other

Travel, Tornadoes and Tired days