You know it's time to do something...but what?

I headed to town rather early this morning considering I did not have to be in attendance at work. With the girls in tow I decided to head to the Bx and the commissary for a few things. On the way my daughter called and asked the girls over to play this morning so I left them with her and headed to the Bx alone to get "Bunny" stuff. What got was a visit with some old friends who politely, okay it wasn't polite, but they asked "just how much weight have you gained?". Now I didn't expect this comment/question but in all fairness I hadn't seen either one of them in 40 pounds or so... maybe more.

I could lose a fast five pounds by cutting my hair to shoulder length, maybe more if I gave up creamer... or cut back to say 1/2 a cup per serving and add more coffee to the cup? Perhaps changing jobs would help too. Cut back on snacking... as I nibble a bottle cap candy intended for the plastic eggs.

Or I can do as I did and say at least 40 pounds maybe more how are you doing! Wish them well and be on my way. I picked up the three girls and headed back east to begin the rest of our day. After a quick lunch we woke papa and he took the three to ride horses. One little glitch the horse lady wasn't home so they headed to Focus on the Family and I unloaded the "Bunny" stuff. It was then time for me to head in and join them. It took half an hour to find my keys and then meet up with my daughter to hand off the whipping cream and then hear that they were done at Focus and going to head back out to see the horse lady.

So I meandered around town with my daughter and then headed home after thoroughly searching for one last thing. Once home my older daughter and I hung out and waited for DH to return with the kids so she could take her niece back into town. When the 7yo got into the house it was clear we had a slight emergency on our hands. DH quickly put her in the shower and I dosed her with Benadryl but the hives kept growing. We decided to wait for a bit and see if the medicine helped and thankfully it did she is still red and her eyes are really puffy. But most of the hives have gone down.  So much for getting them a horse.  :(

Well time to put the baskets out for the "Bunny".. Happy Easter to those who celebrate and to those who don't enjoy the chance to eat candy without guilt..unless you run into old friends that notice lol!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow