Psychologists and three year olds

Today was our big appointment with the Psychologist.  Long and short of it the appointment was set up by the wrong person for the wrong person.  The young lady at the desk let me know that they thought it was odd that we were switching therapists when they saw the schedule this morning but no one thought to call and ask about it.  We got into the office and she let me know that we would not be seeing a psychologist so I declined the appoinment. I do believe the play therapy helps in the setting that it is done in but once we leave she reverts back to her normal behavior.  So they rescheduled us for April and we can only hope she can make it that far or we can find another child psychologist in the mean time.

Well not a lot got done today but I will plod on trying to accomplish my goal of de-cluttering.  We were good today we stopped at the golden arches but we only bought the very upset  kids some french fries.  small children do not understand when adults screw up their appointments and leave them to fend for themselves... sorry I am just little angry.  I could have used that time in a more productive manner.  I think I will close for now and put myself in time out for being so negative!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow