tummy bugs....YUCK!!!!!

So what did you do this week? I spent most of it worshiping at the porcelain alter.  Yes the stomach bug hit our home with a vengeance.  And for some reason it seems it hit me the worst or at least for the longest... although it is still here visiting my husband last night and today.  Only 3 members were spared in this attack.

So none of the anticipated projects were even attempted.  Rats and I am running really short on time for completion before I must return to work.  So now that I feel a bit better I will attempt to create a cloth bedwetting pant for the older kids in this house that comes close to working and that they will wear.

For now I must close as today is Lily's 18 month well baby check-up... yes I know she is almost 20 months but hey at least she isn't 24 months! But gotta go!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow