Screen time or SCREAM time?

Working full time sometimes leaves me exhausted and the last thing I want to do when I get home is deal with whining. But indeed that is usually what I come home to. My goal for April was to trim the whining to two days a week, not my whining, the little people in my house, their whining.   My whining is never going to end so no sense worrying about it. It is already almost the middle of the month. In a panic trying to get at least one year of  taxes done I realized I am the most disorganized person I know. I know a lot of people!

Today was the first day in a week that I had away from work. It was productive but not as productive as I would have liked. But with two wild ones underfoot it was better than originally expected. We cleaned out two toy boxes and four plastic tubs of toys that had been banished to the shed. After all that we were able to choose to let some toys go and there were no tears in the process.

Time to do some school work. After printing some worksheets and finding that the margins on the printer are not cooperating with the items sent to print I am perplexed as to how to fix the problem. Pause for station identification... So it is a week later and all the additions to this post have vanished! I knew the post button was not working but I did not realize that the save button was not working either. It's all good as some things are left better unsaid.

Lots of changes coming soon. We have added 20 chicks to the brood! They were all doing good day 1 then the racket they were making caused me to take a second look. It seems one had developed a toe wound and the others were 'pecking" the daylights out of him/her. So we separated the one and monitored "it" for a couple of days and then she seemed healed and we put her back in with the others so far good results.

The internet is a dangerous thing lol sometimes you can be just looking at random things and then you see it! Something that you really never thought you would see without really knowing about it first.. or something you had been looking for but hadn't found... until now. Do you celebrate? Cry? Laugh? Stay quiet until you know it's real? Or do you start looking for a new job... because what you have found is your own job posted online and your manager has not even said anything to you yet.

The answer to this question is unknown at the moment but thoughts have run wild and excitement and sadness mingle together paralyzingly. It is moment you have dreamed of albeit in a different manner, but it is real and it is coming. Do you confront the manager with the question that you already know the answer to? I mean really if it is posted it isn't a maybe. Stay tuned for the answer in an upcoming post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow