All is well that ends well... or at least that ends..

Today is the first day of forever.... and that is just one day sometimes. The yogurt was set up perfectly this morning! Even better than any time before! I took a picture of it this morning before sticking it in the fridge
Perfectly yummy looking! The taste was perfect too! The littlest little didn't think it was sweet enough but that is not unexpected.

We went for our walk tonight there happened to be a baby calf in the  road and that just made the Littles day. They started running towards the poor thing and it started running away FAST! This was very disappointing to the littles. I had my phone with me and not once did I think to take picture. I just kept screaming for the littlest Little to get back here as that calf is bigger than you! She assured me she could pick him up and take him over the fence and return him to his mama. Good lord child you will be the death of me!

So we get to the end of the road and there are three dogs that seem to be hungry and they start running at us. Of course the littlest Little wants to pet the puppies! She starts running towards them! NO! NO! They are not wanting to play with you! Once I finally get her turned around and far enough away from the "puppies".. I explained or tried to explain that you cannot just "love" on any "puppy" that comes along. As I am speaking she is trying to climb through the fence to the mama cow to let her know her baby got through down by the "puppies".  Where have all the sidewalks gone?

No sidewalks here... thankfully!


But lots of jumping room!!! Good night world there are eggs to sort and dishes to do and there isn't much time for any of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow