No Patience left for this stuff!!!

Today I decided that I should listen to my gmail account that keeps telling me my phone is unsecure. I will never do that again!!! After setting up the pattern I went about my day, texting, cooking and taking pictures. Then I tried answer my phone... the pattern I selected did not work! There are 15 attempts left! If I use all of them the phone becomes a paperweight!!!!

This is just the icing on the cake! Perhaps I should spend more time off the phone than on the phone. Guess that shouldn't be a problem now. I will plan a trip to the phone store once the weather is better. In the mean time I think brownies are in order.

If those don't turn out....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow