Wow it has been a week from....

 I am not sure where the time went but it is gone. Our fun at the hospital is in the past or so I think. Tomorrow I take DH in for bloodwork and his wallet has been missing for a week now. Trying to replace documents is a pain. As I sit and write this post I realize that I do not know where my ID card is. So this will be a very short post as I will need it to get either one of us on base.

Frazzled is the term that comes to mind when I think of how I feel this week. Nothing is done that should be. Not only do I not know what day it is most of the time, I cannot stay focused as I am pulled left and right by the people I love and they do not even realize how stressed I am. In fact, I am not sure I even know!

Well instead of writing about all this frustration and frazzled state I am in I must close and go find the documents that I am missing. Good night blog and rest well... someone needs to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow