Changes.... not for the wimpy!

This is the last month that my employer owns the building that we are in. They have sold the building to another company and away we go to a new adventure!  Not every employee will move on with the new employer and eventually we will know who is staying and who isn't. Co-workers ask if I am staying and like the rest I do not know.

Some folks have already secured new jobs, afraid to be found in the number of "uninvited" employees.  Others are just waiting for the other shoe to drop and then there are a few like myself who have been in search of something to supplement the income anyway. Additional work to allow a more flexible income for "rainy" days.

I originally checked into transcript proofreading, I am not so good at that! The author of the course offers an

introduction course of seven days. That is a helpful approach when looking for something to do from home. She also has a general proofreading course, which I did invest in and I try to spend a bit of time each day studying.  Her program is called ProofreadAnywhere.com. If you are looking to do something extra from home or instead outside work at all, you may find her program interesting. ProofreadAnywhere this is the link to her program check it out! If you find it helpful let me know in the comments! This is not a paid endorsement. Just something I found valuable and thought I'd share.

Homeschooling the little ones is the main reason I want to work more from home.  But being able to enjoy these following moments ranks a real close second!

Water fun on the trampoline!



Watching the fun and staying relatively dry is awesome!


Knowing they are learning to take turns and enjoy doing it!


The secret weapon to lots of fun! I know not the safest way to jump!

And because the yard is full of unsuspecting cactus plants... winter boots are still in fashion! Especially for an alligator-wrestling four-year old.

Other reasons to be here include game time!
 Watching a seven-year old discover the concept of a "new to her" game and the simple joy of playing with mom while sissy sleeps.



Or enjoying watching as she learns new chores by her own choice and her way of accomplishing a seemingly "too hard" task!

I know another unsafe practice!  But she wanted to prove she could get those wet clothes without my help and you know what? Sometimes there has to be calculated risk in life... just sayin'

Thanks for stopping by! If you try any recipes or check any links tell me what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow