Being sick sucks

I spent the weekend doings some things that I wanted to do. That included paying someone to watch the baby for half of the day. I just felt "off" a bit. But that didn't stop me from going to a "Pure Romance" party that one of my former co-workers had invited me to. It was a lot of fun and nice to get out without feeling guilty about leaving DH to wrangle the children. After the party my car wouldn't start so I walked to my daughter's house. She took me back to my car to see if we could get it started. No luck. So we went shopping and then she drove me home.

I spent Sunday and all of Monday worshipping at the porcelain throne. The last time anyone in my home was this sick was about this time last year. That is when the littlest one ended up in the hospital for 3 days. That was a completely different house but the circumstances are not all that different. Luckily, with all the snow that came in overnight the schools were closed. 

Good thing as they would have gone half-naked, unfed and their hair unbrushed. So this is going to be one short post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow