Oh my stars!

It is Fall! Yup cold mornings and hot afternoons. I like this weather. I do not like getting up to put "nails" on the girls. They are cute enough but they don't stick well. Then the tears start and, and the "she took my nail when it fell off!" "I can't find it!" Not to mention they cannot do anything that involves using their hands, including pulling up their own pants.

Ah they are out the door and off to the babysitter's...er I mean school. I do enjoy the little bit of time they are gone and I have high hopes for accomplishing some things today. Tomorrow is the baby day so if I want to sew it must be started today. She is a very good little girl but I didn't quit work to babysit full-time.

I intended to learn something new and apply it to my life. Well I did do something new.. I did all the "well woman" doctor visits that had been neglected for the last 10 years to include labs. That was disappointing... but at least I know what I have to do to change the course of things. It was eye-opening to say the least! 

So today I was able to learn a lot. A dear former patient passed away and there was no one from the facility aware. I had to call my former boss and let him know. I didn't want to, but only because he has no desire to be kind, humane or considerate. He did not even know who she was when I called. 

Today he sent me a text and informed me that I was no longer allowed in the building... and his reason and I quote "I heard you bought Taco Bell for the Staff." A) This is the silliest reason I've ever heard and B) I didn't buy the staff Taco Bell nor did I deliver it. I was at doctor appointments most of the day! He is a silly goose!

However, tomorrow the son of the resident that died is planning on bringing me to the building to help him with his mother's things. This is not going to be easy for the son to do and even less pleasant to do alone. But it will be okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow