Phone!!!!! Doesn't work!!

☹️ Well I am not giving up. Perhaps it just needs an upgrade or download or whatever it is called. Yesterday I accomplished most of what I set out to do. However, on the way home I lost 2 dozen eggs. Silly me put them on the seat of the van instead of the floor. The chatter of the washboard road caused them to bounce to the floor and well... you can imagine the mess.

When I turned on the news, which I haven't done in days, I was appalled at the riots that are happening across the country and here. How do people think this behavior avenges a senseless death?! Violence fixes this? What are the shop owners supposed to do when their businesses are vandalized or worse destroyed? I just don't get it.

It paralyzes the already crippled economy. I'm sure that a lot of the protesters are out of state instigators in most places. It was sad to hear that this is happening. Protesting I get, destruction and violence, not so much.

But on to the events of the day. I am being faithful in watering the half dead plants that I put in the ground. Maybe half of them might make it. The fence builder is helping DH today get the fence put up. Yesterday they put up 9 posts in three hours. Compared to one or two posts per day... I'm a happy customer!

I'm not as happy with the internet company.. they ran the line up to the house... that's it. Not into the house where I need to have it. Nope can't come in. Covid-19 is to blame lol.

At first it seemed the phone doesn't work due to internet availability, but here I sit with full bars, and still no phone connection.... back to the phone store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...