The day isn't over yet!

Recently my friend pointed out that I have not posted in quite some time. This is sad. But I have been very busy, jumping through hoops, running in circles, starting and stopping projects, starting seeds for the garden and generally doing anything except blogging.

Adding two more dogs to the menagerie has turned the household upside down. We now have poopy parties to clean up each morning, stuffed animals murdered in the dark of night and shoes that did have partners now single and sole-less.

Chaos reigns as the day drags on. The free babysitters are gone, lessons on the computer, confusing and daunting and the thoughts of homeschooling for the near future... well it leaves me breathless... no really lugging that pile of books from here to there is exhausting. Not to mention the energy the kids display in maneuvers meant to avoid the inevitable "pencil and paper" sessions!

We had our "final" inspection at the new house and failed. So DH has been out there 7 days a week... working on anything and everything... except what made us fail. I think it is a ploy to have "time alone" and to avoid the mess that comes with two kids and 4 dogs! Can't say I blame him. Just wish I had thought of it first. So each day I load the van with stuff and take it out east. Drop it off and head back to the house in town and contemplate what else I can do to avoid the chaos of my world.

Going out to the new house is good for me... I have to get dressed to do it. Several days this past month I  confess I never got out of my jammies. My neighbors here in town are getting used to seeing me take the trash to the back of the truck in my sleepwear. Recycles make their way to the van sans shoes or street clothes. I wonder if this will continue out east? Pretty sure it is because I haven't been going to an outside job. That will change this week for sure. Last week was all the "testing" that can be done online and at home. So why waste time getting dressed?!
I tried to upload a picture of me in my jammies as I type this but my tech skills elude me. Therefore, I post this little cutie pie and I start a load of laundry in her honor!

With a load started and one kid off to play at my daughter's home and the other riding the scooter in circles in the house I shall start the needed bread and maybe even get dressed....

Nah that would be over doing it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...