Progress and no progress.

Today will be better than yesterday. I don't think I will lock myself out of the house today! That alone will increase the happy factor! #9 is making the "breakfast" today. She is a very "black & white" kid. She put the bread in the toaster and when done applied jelly... so far all is well... Disaster is brewing! She gave her sister 2 slices of toast on a plate. Sister only wanted one slice. This did not compute in the mind of #9! Who eats one piece of toast?!

Well in the littlest one's defense, I have always only made one piece of toast for her. Now for #9, if you refuse her cooking, even if only half of it... It all goes into the trash! As I heard #9 tell her she will throw it all away if the recipient refused any of it, I also heard the toast hit the trash can. Welcome to the spectrum!

It is time to get the day rolling and try to find a sitter so I can get to the phone store. Not sure it will happen today. But I do have high hopes! There is also the car to load, dogs to wrangle and children to corral into the van.

That's all for this morning! Onto the books so we can leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...