Friday...

Another delay at the property, what's new... I made it out to water the plants today and they looked pitiful. Hopefully they will perk up and at least survive. Tomorrow is another day. Abraham is going to come and help build the fence. DH agreed to let him build the North side and the East side... don't ask it makes no sense to me. Why would anyone pay for half a fence?

On to bigger things, still packing up the Leoti house in hopes of moving sometime. The longer it takes to get moved the more likely it is that I can just get rid of some stuff. With the car loaded up and a trip to the phone store in mind I headed out of the drive to my daughter's home to drop off the kiddo's. She met me a the door and let me know that I needed to head straight out east so DH could get back to town and get a much needed part to finish.

Tomorrow is another day. That is all I can say. But I shall not be discouraged. I'll just make masks for the littles and take them to the phone store tomorrow. It isn't usually busy so 6 foot distancing shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. The van is loaded and I have only four more boxes to stick in it in the morning. 

The phone store doesn't open until 1000 so there is time to drop the boxes and water the plants and get back to town in time to be the first customer through the door. The puppies will have to stay home. Too much barking and rowdiness in the car when they go!

Of course dragging dogs here and there isn't a good enough reason to get a whole fence either! Grrrr.... I am going to bed!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...