Mornings are busy around here! Even with the 10 minute rule. What is the 10 minute rule? It is the old 15 minute rule... you know anyone can do anything thing for 15 minutes... well apparently not! So in comes the 10 minute rule. This leads me to believe that it may evolve further...

Yesterday my DIL and I ventured out to the thrift stores. It was a very productive day for "sourcing". Mostly I was looking for canning supplies and I was able to find most of what I needed. We had a great time!

After a pretty intense hail storm we called it a night and thought the next day would be better for outdoor work like the garden. Of course it was pretty well flattened by the hail. This will not put an end to my garden for this year but it certainly diminished the potential need for canning supplies! My battery was too low to take immediate pictures and I did not go out to survey the damage today.

Falling back on the 10 minute rule... I am done with the blog for today. I have brownies in the oven and they need to be taste tested. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow