Fourth day of Thanksgiving break

 Today we find the table. Yes, you read that correctly, we have laundry to sort for what doesn't fit and needs to go to a new home or be recycled. This is part of our get ready for the holiday decorating plan. If I empty the closets of what is not needed, then other things can go into that area and make room for oh, maybe the tree?


My desk that is currently in the living room will move to a new location. Yesterday I spent a good deal of time sorting papers, and I was able to rid myself of quite a few. I have a few ideas but my "break from school" duties get in the way of progress. I think I will look into buying a fake fireplace. Just a thought. In the youngest child's room, I need to still hang the stuffed animal net. There is not much we can do with the older child's room it is so very small. Even if I were to try and make room there are far too many breaks in the wall space. The closet is in the center of one wall, windows take up 2/3 of the outside wall and the entry door 1/3 on the opposite wall, swinging in the path of any useful placement of furniture.

I have thought that perhaps a loft bed or captain's bed might help, but the ceiling fan inhibits the loft idea, still pondering the other.

After a day of clearing the table and the island in the kitchen and rearranging the living room... 2 people entered the area and promptly placed their items on the cleared areas... I'm done. At least they put nothing into the living room.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

This week in the rear view mirror

Three days in