Tomorrow is the big day

 It has been a hard decision to convince myself that I can be patient. Mostly because I cannot. I try but mostly I am trying. Today I baked bread because we were out of bread and as I have said in the past, I can bake it faster than I can drive to town and buy it. I called my "cousin", and we talked as I baked. Three loaves of bread and an exchange of recipes we ended the call, and I sent pictures of the finished loaves.

Yummy!!


Sandwich bread and cinnamon raisin

They smell so good!! 

they may not be purdy, but they are tasty!  


You might think this is a stance to try to be grounded and happy in my space, you would be correct. I need to do the things that are part of me. Baking, sewing and crocheting are things I enjoyed in my life. Other things are there too. I miss working, being on call, being a soldier... weird that I would miss that, but I do.

This evening the dogs started picking on the youngest dog, I got mad and yelled at them and made them all go outside, except the baby. They are now remorseful or at least I think they are. I am going to have to send the little dog to a new home. The girl dogs accept her, but the two boy dogs are very resentful and seem to attack her for no reason. She is just a baby at 4 months old but is almost as big as the girl big dog. The boy big dog is the most resentful.

I took DH to get his lottery tickets and he asked me if I thought he would get to drive again. I feel bad for him, but I would feel worse if he hurt someone. I wanted to say would it be so bad if you don't, but I didn't. I guess deep down I do not enjoy confrontation. Tomorrow is the day that we see the results of his testing and I know he is nervous.  There is a lot of "I's" in this paragraph. I am nervous also. I really don't think he should drive, at least no further than a local store, even then I worry about his lack of focus and his hyper-focusing. Both yield the same results.

I did buy GPS tracking devices to put on the vehicles that we use. They are not installed but I did buy them. Also, small devices to put in the kids backpacks or coat pockets. I will not let them ride with him anytime soon if ever, but I bought the devices anyway.

Good night blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...