Happy Birthday!!!

 Happy Birthday! You know who you are! Hope you day is filled with joy unspeakable! Mine started early and it is getting boring to be writing about the same stuff every day. With only two weeks left before Christmas and no shopping or much crafting done, I am going to get serious and make a gift list for each kid and get it done. The extent of my decorating can be seen in the following picture.

Nice, eh?

Currently SIL is asleep in her chair and if I am lucky will remain there for at least half an hour. Then I will get her into the shower and start my day. I have a shop due today and I planned on doing it after church. Which I will go to via live stream.

We have come up with a tree plan, although the kiddos will be disappointed, there just isn't room this year for a big tree or a real tree. We will make it work. It is time for live stream so see you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow