It is the first Saturday of the new year...

 My attempt to post once a week has already failed. I haven't made a great deal of resolutions for this year but to be "less connected" on Sundays is one of the goals that I did set. I am not sure how well it will go over with the whole family or even myself for that matter. We are still working through the youngest child's room in order to set up the new bed. My writing desk has been moved to the entryway sitting room and I like the feel of it so far. Once I get all the decorations down and put away, I will post pictures of the new arrangement.

It is also time to plan the winter indoor garden. I am thinking of just planting lettuce to begin with as I have so many other things on my plate with the homeschooling adventure. Many folks enjoy the Aero Garden, I did not. It seemed more expensive and not bountiful enough for my size family. DH has decided that the gym is better as an everyday thing, so he took off early this morning for his routine. I texted the list of needs from the store and that is his new job. He must pick up the odd end groceries. What gets requested and what gets purchased are not always the same thing. Today I requested grape tomatoes among other things. Here is a picture of what was brought home

 grapes and tomatoes 

Not complaining, just giving an example

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

As Summer comes to an end...