Day 2 might go better...

I cannot say day 1 was chaos, but I can say it could have gone smoother. I stuck to one section then a break. It was crazy hard to get them back into the books. So Day 2 will not get a break until 2 sections are done. Doing what I could with my two before adding the third was definitely a good decision.

Not sure these pictures will do the early morning sky any justice but here they are.


The sky was like black velvet and the stars twinkled so bright! I took advantage of the quiet and made a fresh pot of coffee. The two bigger puppies had run off together when I opened the door for them to potty. I am trying to be okay with it when they do that. It is dark and I don't imagine they go that far but it is dark so I cannot tell.





The morning started off with a beautiful sunrise for day one. Of course #10 had already got up to turn the sun on so I was not alone. Then I discovered that my son's cat/kitten was missing... well I certainly should send help to look for the little darling...


Two handy helpers to the rescue and I can have that coffee in peace... well it didn't last long they are on the way back in the picture. I tried. Guess I should try something else for peace and quiet.

I am very behind on the craft a month in a way. April and I made 5 blankets in July. So I basically figured that covered a few months and moving thrown in there made things more challenging.  However, the holidays are fast approaching so for September I have made three dishcloths. Crocheted dishcloths, so it's not just a towel cut into cloths. I will check my pictures to see if I took one yet. Not sure that I did. My mother did request some new ones this year. I needed an idea for her birthday as it is just before Christmas so that helped me a lot!

Black cherry kool aid tastes so good when you are giving up the soda! Just letting you know!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow