Sorting papers

 For three plus months now I have been absorbed into the life and times of SIL and her full-time care. Tax season is upon us, and her tax lady started asking for documents that I do not have, nor will I ever be responsible for. It did get me thinking that our taxes need to be in order and soon. Since I was awakened early to the "tapping" of someone on a wall, I thought I may as well get started sorting out papers that have been shoved here and there. Of course, my onlooker had lots of opinion on what I was doing in the dark of the night (0445). Frankly, so did I! It is sorting that must be done.

One thing I do love about the early morning is watching the deer come through the yard. Generally, there are about 7 including one buck. As I sat this morning and watched, SIL had already been set back in her chair and it was just DH and I sitting at the table. Sorting had been cleared so meds and cereal could be taken care of. We both had coffee that didn't taste all that great. I think my coffee drinking days are waning.


It's okay as coffee has not been a part of my life forever. I grew up drinking tea. Coffee was associated in my mind, with smokers. Why? Because in my small world the only coffee drinkers that I knew also smoked. Did I mention I was, am, simple minded? The first friend I made after getting stationed in Colorado is the one who got me drinking creame... eh I mean coffee. She discovered Carnation French Vanilla. She shared. I still didn't like coffee, but creamer?!?! The rest is history and weight gain!

Time for online church as it is my turn to stay home with SIL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow