Vomit or dry heaves

 What a disgusting week it has been so far. Tuesday the youngest got sick she vomited well into the early morning hours of Wednesday. I started in the wee hours of Wednesday and continued till this morning. The dry heaves we're awful so I forced myself to drink water. Not great but better than dry heaves for sure.

DH wants me to get tested. I tried to explain while COVID is horrible and around, all the other viruses and stomach bugs are still out there too. I just happened to find one.

Personally, I say he is jealous that I my have been lounging around in my PJs for days now. Eating bon bons and sipping champagne. NOT!! I am a control freak, it is driving me crazy not to be on the other side of the door running things! The children have been kept home in an effort to not spread this bug but who knows how we got it! Maybe it won't help but I feel better thinking it will.

Even the dogs miss me. I took a shower hoping I would feel less germy and slightly human. Still waiting for the effects... DH also wants to go out of the house. He wants food. 🤣I don't nothing sounds good. How do you make a grocery list when nothing sounds good? You don't and then those who are left to cook have no idea of how to cook from scratch. SIL is going absolutely nuts because I am not letting her cook and clean. 

Really though cooking from scratch isn't horribly hard just time consuming and requires thinking on the fly for some things. Substitutions, for instance, there wasn't any bread in the bread keeper, so bagels had to become the breadcrumbs for the chicken nuggets. I also did not have a packet of spices made up to put in the bread for seasonings. This is all folly on my part if I ever want to be sick. 

Perhaps DH needs to pick up more frozen items for those nights. That could be the start of a grocery list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow