It is almost April...

 Still thinking there might be snow in the forecast soon. I cannot explain why I feel this. I just do. Tomorrow is my first day at my new job. It is just orientation and paperwork, but it feels adventurous! I am only an as needed worker, but I am still excited. Many things need to be "settled" around here before I can say yes to full time work outside the home. Realistically there is full time work available in the home. Hugs and kisses won't pay the bills though.

I have not been to see SIL all week, DH has been there each day except today, for about 2 hours. We have been trying to adjust her to time without me. Not sure the adjustment will ever happen. I have been off of work too long to just jump back in full time and think everyone will just be flexible and go with the flow. Tomorrow I will try to stop and see SIL. If not, I'll go early Saturday and show her pictures of the house and figure out what things she would like to keep.

I was really racking my pea-sized brain for what to make for dinner tonight and the oldest kiddo asked for spaghetti. That was perfect! Easy to get started and I could use the ready hamburger mix in it. I have only used one jar of the mix since making it. Last night I used a jar for taco dip, and it was really good! Tonight, the spaghetti was fast and good too!

Well, it is off to bed for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow