The Broom...

Brooms are handy. You can sweep with one, you can swat with one and you can ride one! Unfortunately I cannot find mine and I'm sure there are those who think I must have parked it somewhere but alas, I cannot even sweep the kitchen floor tonight.
 This is my new she shed. It was going to be a playhouse for the girls. But I have decided it shall be my new hideout.
 These shelves will be handy should I decide to put something on them.


And this furniture can store
Some things too.

 Maybe this golden key from the weekend might be handy.
 The horse that looks a bit Mule'ish might be happy in here too!

And of course a little of this stuff might not hurt either!

Well if I'm going to have a she shed it may as well be well stocked! For real though I could put my sewing machine in there and hang out while the kiddos are at school and it might be fairly comfortable. I mean add a chair and a fan. Oh and let's not forget a broom to sweep the floor...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow