Nutella..Nutella and more nutella

It seems as though the youngest only eats Nutella. Breakfast, lunch on the weekends and dinner any day that is her go to food. She doesn't take it to lunch at school because she would have to sit at the PB&J table. But here at home she can eat it here or eat it there. She can eat it anywhere! And she does.

Organization is not my strong suit. However, I plan to get a handle on that soon. I mean having your house burn down changes lots of things so why not take this opportunity to organize paperwork as I am able to replace it. Can't replace everything but I do need certain things.

While I am taking time to learn computer skills at the library I am also trying to finish some of the other classes that I have signed up for and then neglected. I would also like to keep the blog updated but posting more than once a day will not be happening anymore. In fact it may have to cut down to a few times a week. After all quitting my job has put a decrease in material to write/gripe about.

Today I plan to have a Big Mac...salad that is. Here's the link https://printablelighterrecipes.blogspot.com/2018/01/big-mac-salad.html The picture was pretty good looking and I have everything to make it so why not? I will try to take pictures as I go but no promises.

Time to get busy and stop remembering for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow